Tuesday, 11 January 2011

The year Two thousand and eleven

So it turns out I'm quite slack with these blogs. Leaving it neglected like a child or an open flesh wound, turning stale and rotting amongst the dark and dingy web-world. I didn't think it would take me back. It seemed to refuse to want me. But it turned out I had entered my password wrong. Which made the reunion somewhat awkward. I worried I had left it fester too long and, maybe with a bit of loving care and attention we could be back on track. I have seen people grow tumours and unborn twins in their bodies for years and they kind of end up OK with a bit of help from Western medicine.

Well this is my effort anyway, to right my wrongdoings of the year 2010.'Pon the midnight chimes of Big Ben (being played through a radio) I have found a major change in the way I talk. I used to say 'two thousand and ten' but now I feel the need to join the Americans in saying 'Twenty-Eleven' rather than 'Two thousand and eleven'. Am I growing up or just becoming lazy? I never say that I was born in the year nineteen thousand and eighty eight, but maybe I will start to. Resolution number one, use names of years fully.

To keep the ball rolling on the Spongebob faces, here is the first one of the year and it's a great one. Hats off to Teagan, Hannah, Georgia and James on the Tidal Wave ride at Thorpe Park. And an impromtu one from a girl sitting behind them who looks reminiscent of a gun-toting, Texan oil baron. Well done you grubby little spongebobbers!




No comments:

Post a Comment