Wednesday, 19 January 2011

A loan in the shark?

Now I understand that 'loan sharks' are bad news, but whenever I hear of 'The Loan Sharks' it makes me think of a sports team like the Miami Dolphins or the Lesbos Beavers. I'm waiting for the Loan Sharks to take on the Mortgage Monkeys or the Bankruptcy Bears in a head to head clash to see who can exude the most pedestrian blood. If I were going to get a loan from anyone though I'd rather it be a 'loan puppy' or 'loan moth'.

My reasoning behind this particular blog post was after witnessing the most frightening advert, warning people about loan sharks.



Poor old Jody has got herself in a right state with a key-player of the Loan Sharks. But unbeknownst to key-player she has downloaded some new iPhone app that acts as a tazer to stop him in his tracks. Whether this is acceptable in the rules of the game, we are yet to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment